From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2010 13:11:35 -0400
Richard,

You can pop these out if you need to.  You need a very small flat
screwdriver, like you would fix eyeglasses with, or just a bit larger.
The pointed tip of a small nail file also works well.  You go in from he
plug end (opposite the end where the wire enters) and  get the tip of
the tool you are using under the  lip of the contact and pry it up a
bit.  Then you pull the wire and terminal out from the other end.

The end of the plastic housing you are working on has 2 flat sides, and
2 sides that are kind of separated.   You will find the lip you need to
pry is at one of these  not flat sides.    It may take some trial and
error to se which of the 2 sides you need to work on.

BTW, it may not really be a bad connector.  These things have a habit of
poor connection if the wire is putting even a slight amount of side
strain on the connector.   Try moving things around so that  things line
up better.  Heavier gauge wire is more prone to this problem due to the
weight of the wire.

73, Steve KW3A