From:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2014 16:55:10 -0500
Hi

Well, this morning I couldn't take it any more. So, I ordered a cheep Mic
for my TS 440 S off from EBay. Then, I started pricing power supplies. My
wife is a little worried about the money end of this. I get the impression
that my explanations about why a power supply is important don't really make
much sense to her. Smile. So, that may take a little longer to get one of
those worked out. Getting linked up with one of the local hams has been
challenging. I did talk to a few a couple of nights ago. They seem to appear
at random.

God bless,
Mark

--
Currently in Rockford, Greater Rockford, Illinois Mostly Clear,
57.9°F(14.4°C) Wind:E (100°) at 6mph (5KT)