From:
Gary Tillinghast <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2014 16:33:05 -0400
Thanks Steve. Gary KB2YAA

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Forst
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2014 8:07 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Gigaparts website

Gary,

I don't know the reason for the change.   I did know that in the last
month or so of the old entry form  I was getting a few typos in my
entry, usually missing characters that were being typed according to
JAWS, but not  showing up in the entry box. I would have to go back and
fill in if needed.     I was only seeing this  on the Giga parts site,
and after the change  a couple of weeks ago, no more   problems.

Maybe the site had some sort of problem, or
maybe my experience was   just a strange cosmic coincidence.

73, Steve KW3A

On 5/8/2014 9:59 PM, Gary Tillinghast wrote:
> Hi all,
> I missed the notice for the changes on Gigaparts.  I see that they =
> changed the entry form for the radio they give away from time to time.  =
> Has anyone heard why they had to change the entry form?  Gary KB2YAA

-----
No virus found in this message.