From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 2015 10:50:43 -0600
Yes, very easy...
Your best bet is to read it right from the source at
http://www.icanworkthisthing.com
and check out the kenwood th f6a materials there.  There are easy to follow
step by step instructions on how to change things like tx and rx tone etc.
It's basically a couple key presses, and counting clicks on the dial to
select the tone you want...there is a numbered list of tones on that website
as well so you can count clicks from the beginning point and select the tone
you want...there is no direct tone entry on the th f6a...something that is
kind of interesting since even the cheapest baofeng offers that.

73
Colin, V A6BKX