From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 2015 23:32:21 -0600
The beep would indicate the first tone on the list...67HZ or something.  SO
you could set the knob to where you hear the beep and count that as tone 1
or tone zero depending upon how the list is numbered.
IE if the list is numbered 1 through 39 then the beep would be tone 1 and
you could count from there.

73
Colin, V A6BKX