From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 12:34:49 -0800
On Sat, 8 Jan 2000 14:10:07 -0500 Norman Skrzypinski <[log in to unmask]>
writes:

> Sunflowers originated in North America,  not paleo for those whose
ancestry is not solely native North  American

> Hemp, common name for a south Asian herb, and also for its fibers.  not
solely south Asian Flax is a grain. not paleo Pumpkins originated in
tropical America. Seeds from related plants
> of the pumpkin dating back from 7000 to 5500 BC have been found in
Mexico. not paleo for those whose ancestry is not solely tropical native
North American

Ok,  question:  what is considered paleo if we have several different
ethnic backgrounds?  I am 1/4 American Indian, 1/4 Irish, 1/4 Danish and
1/4 German.  Which do i follow?

Trish

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.