C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 14:07:25 EDT
hi Joanne and All;
first thanks for the support.  Second, I to was raised that the doctors were
right.  They went to medical school not me.  I too, have a hard time going
head to head with the so called experts.  But thanks to a friend I met in the
hospital, when Lizzy was born, she was the first to make me understand that
if your not happy, speak out.  Then, I joined this list..... You are the ones
that gave me the curage to take Lizzy's Medical issues into my own hands.