From:
Carlos Cordeiro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 09:28:16 -0000
Sorry for asking but are you using a win98 boot disk ? If you are theres is
no need for installing ms-dos. The boot disk recognizes all cd-rom drives.
But if you get tht message is because your cd-rom drive is on, try before
installing win98 to create a folder in your hard drive and copy there your
cab files from your win98 folder of your cd and also the setup files, then
try installing win98 from that folder, hope it works

Carlos Cordeiro

http://www.itqb.unl.pt