From:
Carlos Cordeiro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 09:23:00 -0000
Some cyrix processors after some time get messed up, i have been through
some unusual situations with cyrix processor, try to install an Intel
processor or an AMD just for testing and then try to install Windows again
it worked with me several times, good luck.
Carlos Cordeiro

http://www.itqb.unl.pt