From:
Herbert Graf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 18:12:16 -0400
+AD4- I have a 486 Digital 466d2 computer that shows suspend in the start menu.
+AD4- Every time this is selected however, the computer crashes. I wondered if
+AD4- anyone could tell me how to either
+AD4-
+AD4- a) remove Suspend from the start menu or

        I don't know about your problem, but I do know how to get rid of the
suspend selection. Go into device manager, system devices, Advanced Power
Management, properties, settings, and deselect enable power management. That
should fix your problem. TTYL