Date:
Fri, 16 May 1997 20:18:28 +0000

Nina wrote: Tho I eat out often
<snip>

Nina, I would be willing to suspect therein lies the problem.
You just never know what they are doing back there in the kitchen....
maybe a spice w/ wheat as a free flowing agent......
some white vinegar
cooking or placing food where gluten just was.....

You might try the following

* Do a cleansing flush with some strong peppermint tea (Stash brand is
good because it comes in individual foil wrappers- protects the volatile
oils)

* Only eat at home (or homecooked shall I say <grin>) for a spell, and
see if that makes the difference.

* We tend to find products we come to trust and then get nailed because
they changed an ingredient. Double check labels on processed foods to
find some gluten hiding there.

I experienced this a food that was OK for the last year, suddenly zapped
me for an entire day. (Don't ya just *hate it* when that happens????)

* If you don't find relief within a few days of being faithfully GF,
time to visit Ye Olde Health Care Practitioner.

I hope it turns out to be something simple.....
Fran