NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Laurie Carson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 1997 09:22:22 -0600
Hi -

I sent my list of milk ingredient lists to someone via email yesterday and
they suggested that this would be a good thing to have available in the
NO-MILK archives.  I'll volunteer to add to my list, and make it available
for the archives.  Please email me or the list if you have other names
of ingredients which may contain dairy.

Laurie Carson

Milk Related Ingredients

    Acidophilus milk
    Butter
    Buttermilk
    Calcium Caseinate
    Caramel color or flavor *
    Casein - milk protein
    Caseinate
    Cheese
    Condensed milk
    Cultured milk
    Dried Milk
    Evaporated milk
    Ghee
    Hydrolized Vegetable Protein (may contain whey) *
    Lactalbunin - milk protein
    Lactoglobulin - milk protein
    Lactose
    Malted Milk
    Milk Solids
    Natural flavors *
    Potassium Caseinate
    Sodium Caseinate - milk protein
    Whey - - milk protein & milk sugar
    Whey Powder
    Yogurt
    Yogurt powder

* These ingredients may be dairy or not, please call the manufacturer to be sure.