NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joanne Slotterback <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 14:27:40 EDT
I read some postings recently concerning citrus reactions. Is this a
common occurrence with milk allergic folks? My daughter was diagnosed
about 2 months ago with milk and soy allergies. Now we have noticed a
problem when she drank fresh squeezed lemonade, ate an orange, and just
recently when the only possible offending food could have been citric
acid. Her symptoms were not as severe as with milk and soy, but similar;
and I did notice a rash on her face.

I, too, can attest to a behavior change in Jamie whenever an offending
food slips in. It is not a pretty sight!!

Joanne