NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 1997 07:25:02 -0700
Rita wrote:

And the best part is we get to keep our cat
> and 2 dogs (tests for dogs and cats were definately negative)Yaaaaaa!

You can tell your doctor that my son has had an anaphylactic reaction to
milk also - confirmed by the doctor who saw him when it happened.

Also - here's a weird one - my friend raises Abyssinian cats.  She had
two who were different colors genetically though they both looked red to
me - and when one of them drooled on me, it raised weals; when the other
licked me, no reaction!  They eat the same food, lived in the same cage,
etc.

When I get scratch tested at the allergist, I show an allergy to cats.
I live with cats - all my life, every day.  My cats don't make me itch
or sneeze or anything that I notice - but Gail's cat did!  I guess they
made the scratch test stuff out of her cat's dander.

psam