From:
Leslie Elsner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 07:29:33 -0500

I know this topic has been discussed before, but now that I have finally
brought myself to set up an appointment to have a sleep study done- I am
interested in getting some feedback on this topic. For the last 6 or 7 years,
my sleep patterns have gone from bad to worse. I am able to fall asleep, but
I wake up every two to three hours, some times even more frequent. Also, no
matter what time I stop drinking liquids, once I awaken, I urinate at least
3-5 times a night. I don't believe this is the cause of my awakening, but
feel I cannot go back to sleep until I go.

In talking with some fellow celiacs recently, I have heard similar
experiences. Again, where the person is able to fall asleep, but awakens
every few hours. Since this has finally caught up to me and I seem to walk
around fuzzy minded with poor concentration levels on a daily basis, I have
decided to go for a one night sleep study where they evaluate you for any
physical basis for the disturbance of sleep-

Has anyone out there had a study such as this done? Also, if you have any
info or comments on this whole situtaion I would be very appreciative. I hate
to think all my friends and family think I do not pay attention and that they
are constantly repeating themselves, because my brain is off on a cloud
somewhere.

Please send any replies to my private e-mail address: [log in to unmask]
Thanks & Regards,
"sick of counting sheep"