From:
Barbara Jean Kuehl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 1995 07:16:11 -0600

Well, guys, it looks like you can wipe corn tortillas off your gluten
free diet now, too.  ABout three weeks ago, someone reported finding
oats in her corn tortillas in Philadelphia, something I had never
encountered in any corn tortilla I've ever purchased from Idaho to
Wisconsin.  Not anymore.  Within three weeks time, every tortilla
brand in my local store has changed their corn tortilla formula to
now include oat fiber.

When will these guys get the message that everytime they add another
extraneous ingredient to a product, they have just eliminated another
whole group of consumers from their list of potential customers?

                                BJ