From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2014 09:27:54 -0400
Well, it did change a couple of weeks ago.   Perhaps depending on what
screen reader you are using and how you are using it  may determine if
you really notice anything different.   The change is minor, but it is
there on the main entry form.   Also seems that the answer for the
previous day's bonus question doesn't show anymore,  or at least it's
not where it used to be.

  73, Steve KW3A