From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2014 11:21:05 -0400
Fred,

Couldn't kick up your e-mail address.  If you think I can help, let me
know your address.

While not currently in use, I have a Palstar AT1500CV which has a roller
inductor and 2 tuning caps.     I know there are various  models, some
with only 1 cap, some for balanced line only, so not sure what you have
there.

While you can get close by ear (tuning for  max RX noise),  you will
need some sort of  device to  tune it.    I think you may have one of
the old RF concepts  units and I don't know if that has  any sort of
tone function like the TW-1.    There have been threads here recently
about some of the guys using RX noise bridges to  tune to low SWR.

  That's not much, but that's all I know.

73, Steve KW3A