From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 20:44:08 -0700
Howard, it's very confusing with all the equals 20 things in the
file, because you can actually select number 20 on menu 32.  I
tried to voice record and when I hold down the 1, 2, or 3 keys I
just get a CW t followed by v and have no idea what that means.
I did get a very short burst of audio recorded but I don't know
how I did it.  I also had problems getting the rig out of that
mode and just turned it off then back on again and was back in
the menus off mode so I could get my VFO reading again.  It still
remains an interesting problem.  73, Jim WA6EKS