From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 22:46:06 -0700
Hi listers.  I got my 480 into a strange mode where, when I go
into the memories, they are now hooked up to the VFO which I have
never experienced before.  Now, if I am in a programmed memory,
and tune the VFO, it will change the frequency.  I must have
punched a button, but I'll be darned if I can figure out what I
did to cause this, and would really like to put it back the way
it was before.  I bet the 590 has a similar feature just like
menu 34 effects the side tone on both rigs, at least I hope they
might be the same dealing with this problem.  73, Jim WA6EKS