From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2014 09:17:40 -0400
Jim,

Since my logging software handles this stuff nicely, I've never had  to
try recording into either the 480 or 590.  I do know that some people
who had a problem with voice message recording did better  using the
free kenwood control software.  In your case the ARCP-480.  Again, I've
never done this, but  have seen the menu items in the program to record
to CH 1 through CH 4.

73, Steve KW3A