From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2011 23:49:26 -0400
Hi Tom,

I'm glad you got it working!  If it starts to give you trouble again, make
sure that windows knows that your default sound card is the Realtech that's
builtin to your laptop.

73

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its way
through Congress!