From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2011 10:54:59 -0400
    Richard:

I am sorry. .... I can't help you there. ... When I got mine, I had a
sighted friend do the installation, since I didn't want to mess anything up
in the process.

I do know it's easy to do, and the manual gives very good instructions that
a sighted ham with any knowledge and skill should be able to follow with no
problem whatsoever.

Good luck with the new rig, and let us know how it goes.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ