VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ted chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ted chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2010 05:30:13 -0700
While blind people are a small minority whose views are often ignored on issues like this, making the entire website only available in Flash actually offends a much larger (and growing) crowd that I'm sure HBO would love to attract; namely, those who use iPads and iPhones. Steve Jobs has made it clear that he has absolutely no intention of making his phones flash-compatible any time in the near future, and I therefore think that one good way to get sites to change their modus operandi would be to enlist the aid of those who use iPhones and iPods to surf the web.

Ted