VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ted chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ted chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2011 13:44:44 -0700
Last week I shared a survey that raised some questions with of the respondents, many of which were legitimate. Therefore, without seeking her permission first (I apologize for that), I forwarded Dr. Terri Hedgpeth's letter to the e-mail address listed on the note I originally received from Penny Reeder.

I received Ms. Pawnall's response today, and while it may not be as forthcoming as some would like (apparently a possible patent is involved, if the letter is to be believed, which I do), I think it gives some explanations as to what is going on.

Ted Chittenden