From:
"T.M. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Jones
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2008 16:09:09 -0400

Pizza Fusion, based in South FL, will open their first store in Atlanta (Buckhead
area) in September of 2008! You can find the address by going to
www.pizzafusion.com and looking up 'locations'.

I have no affiliation with this company but have waited patiently for over a
year for them to open here. They will offer gluten free pizza, brownies and
beer. Please be advised that they do make gluten pizzas here as well. As
always, everyone must make the best decision for themselves. We're all in
charge of our own health and well being, and no one elses.