From:
"T.M. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Jones
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2008 09:58:45 -0500

I'll be going to Savannah for a family reunion and need to find one place for a
gluten free gourmet dinner (if available) and this means NO chains. From blog
and google searches I found a wonderful place for lunch - Gallery Espresso -
that offers a gf poundcake and cheesecake each day, some safe salads and a
cheese/fruit plate. They are working on offering a gf soup of the day at
present. The owner of this cafe mentioned Il Pasticcio as the only fine dining
place she knew about (from her Celiac patrons) that offers gourmet gf meals
in the area.

Doing a search of the archives on this list, I found only a mention of Saphire
Grill, and some chain restaurant info. Does anyone else have any other ideas
or recommendations? Or has anyone eaten at the Saphire Grill or Il Pasticcio,
and if so, how was it?

Thanks if anyone can help!

TJ
www.gladtobeglutenfree.blogspot.com