From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2008 21:06:52 -0500
Hi.

You can download the "Basics of Scripting" from Freedom Scientific's
website.  Beyond that, if you go to blindprogramming.com there is a link to
join an e-mail list for JAWS scripting.  Be warned that the volume of mail
is far worse than this list on its worst days.  I subscribed to it from
work (I make my living doing JAWS scripting) and quickly got off the list
because I was spending so much time sifting my mail that I wasn't getting
much of any work done.

73, de Lou K2LKK