From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2007 20:11:29 -0500
Hi.

What I liked about the Heath DX40 was that it was such a straightforward
design that I could look at the schematic and understand exactly what
everything did.  I didn't keep mine that long, because I had newer and
better equipment and I found a young ham that needed equipment to get on
the air and sold him the Heath station cheap.

As I recall, I let him have the Heath DX40, the Heath VF1, and the Heath
Hr10 Receiver for $50 for the whole smash.

73, de Lou K2LKK