Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2007 17:05:20 -0500

Heavenly Hams has removed all allergens from their glaze!  The statement is
on their website.  It says to ask when you order at your local store to make
sure they have already switched over to the allergen-free glaze.

I have no interest in the company but I think this is a giant step forward for
Celiacs. I am going to buy their product in support of them recognizing our
needs.  Kudos to Heavenly Ham!