From:
Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2007 16:41:42 -0500

The new glaze for Heavenly Hams will not be available in time for the holiday
as stated on their website on Tuesday, a.m.  Below is the response I received
from their customer service rep.  Sorry for any confusion this may have
caused.

Dear Kathy,
I apologize for the misunderstanding!  We originally were planning to have the
allergen free glaze out for the Holiday in some of our stores, however the
plans have changed and we are likely not going to have it available in time for
the Holiday.  Thus the reason for the change on the website--we found out
yesterday that it wasn't going to be available as quickly as we thought.  I will
definitely contact the store in Maryland to make sure they know the latest
information, as well as all of our other stores.
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of this issue, we appreciate
your feedback.
Sincerely,
Jamie DiCarro

*******