Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2007 18:56:34 EST

I was reading with interest about making pie crusts.  The biggest  problem is
rolling them out and the usual solution is to do it between clear  wrap
sheets.

Well, there is an easier way than that!   Use a pie crust maker,  which is a
round plastic zip bag.  Put the crust dough in it and it rolls  out to a
perfect circle.  Unzip and it opens up  and you just invert  your pie pan over it
and flip it.   Easiest way ever.   I  own several of them, and they are about
$3.99 each.  You can find them in  many kitchen collection stores, etc.

Here is a link just to show you a picture.  Mine are by Laminet  company.
_http://www.kitchenkrafts.com/product.asp?pn=BE7405&sid=FROOGLE&EID=X1814001&cat
alog_code=1X814&bhcd2=1194998001_
(http://www.kitchenkrafts.com/product.asp?pn=BE7405&sid=FROOGLE&EID=X1814001&catalog_code=1X814&bhcd2=1194998001)

Bev