From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2007 22:20:27 -0500
TH-F6A is the best small radio I've had, the HF receive isn't that great
with the stock antenna but I wouldn't expect it to be but for what I use it
for and have for the last almost 5 years, the thing will work great. I can't
say you went wrong, that's for sure. The ICt990A I had was good too but the
F6A, when it came to ham band performance, transmit especially, it blew it
away bad.