C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2006 12:43:48 -0700
what the democrats hope to do is encourage the
religious right to stay at home and not vote. the
republicans have worked to be a "big tent" party. now
there is a list of "gay" republican members of
congress being built and circulated to emphasize that
the republican party id full of "those foley types".
the very kind, gentle people who have been preaching
tolerance, and calling us bigots, homophobes, and
worse are now gay bashing in my opinion. the dems have
never condemed their own in the past gerry studds, mel
rynolds, bill clinton, and now they are going to be
outraged and paint the whole republican party as
corrupt becouse of one member. i guess we should call
on them to reinstate funds to the boy scouts and
reopen the parks to them in san fran since they have
now a change of heart.
i know what mag meant. she meant to call the whole
republican party hypocrites and i am saying that is
like the pot calling the kettle black. i'm no buying
it for a minute.