ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2006 23:33:03 -0600
April,

It is a dangerous life we live, or I live anyway.  It will be on my website
sometime this week.  About a year ago, the Lord clearly told me that I
needed to pray for, and with, pastors because of the great need they have.
I would tell you some spiritual specifics about some of the things I said
but you wouldn't probably believe me.  I'll put it this way.  Some things
were prophetic to certain pastors.  No, I do not know which pastors but God
does.  I love pastors and they have the greatest jobs in the world but many,
if not most, are very hurting people.  Not because I am so spiritually smart
to figure it out but because of what the Lord has revealed to me.  I want to
help and I wrote what I felt and some was what I was told to say.

Phil.