ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 08:33:26 -0500
Hi Julie!

I guess I'm an old lady or something cuz I never heard of Fountains
Of Wayne. I rarely listen to FM Radio anymore because of all the junk
music out now. During the sixties and seventies, and when I was just
a little tyke, I loved Rock 'n' Roll of the fifties. Shoot, I can
even remember some of the songs during World War Two, but I was born
in 1947. World War Two ended in 1945. Oh, MariJean says August
fourteenth to be exact, and that's her birthday!

Mari's on her own computer, except when she's over here. You suppose
that'll make her go home once in a while?
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! The playmate will go home, she says.

Oh my goodness! She just got out of her kitchen chair, and I thought
for sure she was leaving, and she was only going to the bathroom!
Hmmmmmmm! Hope everything comes out all right! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
She says it did.

LOVE AND GOD'S MANY, MANY BLESSINGS,
Reeva Parry