ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:22:04 -0500
Kathy, well where is this sleep study located? We'd love to take it
if it was close! We've had sleep issues since we both were three
years old. I don't know if you're tired of beating your brain up with
pharmaceuticals, but we both surely are! We want to get! off! these!
meds! They only work half the time anyway. They don't really address
the problem.

This is Reeva now typing for myself. I was diagnosed with
fibromyalgia about seven months ago, and I'm in megapain all the
time. Sleep does not come easy for me, even before the fibromyalgia
presented itself eighteen years ago.

Mari has severe sleep apnea, and who knows when that came on the
scene? She uses a Bi-Pap machine, which is a regular C-Pap machine
with oxygen added with a big huge concentrator in the bedroom which
turns regular room air into oxygen. They discovered during her sleep
study that her oxygen levels were dropping dangerously low whenever
she slept. She snores like an eighteen-wheeler as well.

LOVE AND MANY, MANY BLESSINGS,
Reeva Parry and MariJean.