ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 10:45:52 -0600
Reeva,

Can't say as I blame you about the radio.  I know of Fountains of Wayne
because for awhile I tried to keep up on new music to play it on the piano
if asked.  HOwever, most modern stuff can't be played on the piano, and even
if it could, I wouldn't want to play it.  Even "Christian contemporary"
sounds pretty poppy and commercial, this from a Christian songwriter.

As for the bathroom, that's too much information, LOL.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!