ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 09:33:45 -0700
hi Kathy,
That's right.   The word tells us that we are all supposed to be able to
give a reason for the hope that lise within us.  Stephen, who was only a
deacon (I say that sarcastically) certainly knew the scriptures a little,
wouldn't you say?
So wherever Gpod puts us, as far as a lost person is concerned, there is the
church.
Vinny