ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 10:42:02 -0400
This might sound really synnical, but in my opinion, if those who
need to get saved are told to go to church to do so, it alieviates
the person doing the inviting to give their own testimony or do any
witnessing  of their own.  I get so frustrated with people who say,
"oh, I couldn't say anything," or, I'll ask the pastor to pray
because God will listen to him better.  We should all be willing to
bring Christ into every situation and if that means that someone gets
introduced to Christ in the bathroom, so be it!!
Kathy