Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:12:22 -0500
Hi Loy,

The "75 Hz is out of range" warning is referring to your monitors screen
refresh rate. You'll find this setting in Control Panel \ Display \ Settings
tab \ Advanced button \ Monitor tab. Depending on your monitor and adapter
type, the path may be different for your system. Suggest you check the
monitor manual for information or you may have to try changing the setting
higher or lower until the optimum setting is reached.

Does the warning appear each time you start the system? If the settings and
hardware are the same as before you made the other changes, it may be that
it's borderline and close enough to trigger the warning, but still work.

Sven Swanson, Sr.