From:
"Tony M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 07:23:20 -0700
It seems that your computer starts up with a video setting of 75 mhz,
but quickly adjusts itself.   The message you see is actually from
your monitor saying it can't run at that setting, but the computer
fixes itself and the "problem" goes away.  It really isn't an error
or problem to worry about IMO.

Tony Mayer

>Only one problem:  I am now getting an error message which comes  just
>as WinXP comes on, that says something about  "75  Hz is out  of  range"
>or something like that...I can't really tell because it goes by so
>fast.  I have not noticed anything amiss, however.  Does anyone have any
>ideas what that might be?  I would appreciate any help.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml