From:
jokester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 09:08:27 -0600
I had this same problem.  The way to resolve it is make sure you loaded the
drivers when you loaded windows with the F6 option.  Next make sure you
have the boot option set to SCSI.  A lot of boards have the SATA as a SCSI.

Sam R.

At 01:34 AM 26/05/2005, you wrote:
>There is no SATA boot option in the BIOS (That I know of). It's HD, CD
>ROM and Floppy. I was surprised at this, as the only drive listed shows
>as IDE.
>I assume the SATA driver is installed, as the SATA drive shows in
>Control Panel.
>I think you're on the right track to solve this problem, but I'm not
>sure where to look next.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml