From:
Heather Ribaudo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Heather Ribaudo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 10:18:55 -0500

I am going to be travelling to Baltimore on a business trip very shortly.
This will be my first travel experience since being diagnosed and I am a
little nervous. The meetings I am attending don't usually leave me much
time for dining - we usually have to pick up something quick on the fly
- so I am guessing this is going to be quite a challenge.
I intend to contact the hotel to discuss my dietary needs with them before
travelling and I am hoping I may be able to use their restaurant for
some meals, but if anyone knows of any celiac friendly restaurants in the
area though, I would be very grateful. I will be staying at the Baltimore
Waterfront Marriott.
Thanks

Heather
         0__
        c/ /'_

Heather Ribaudo, PhD
Center for Biostatistics in AIDS Research
Harvard School of Public Health

FXB Building Rm 509 - telephone (617) 432-2897
                            fax (617) 432-3163
http://biosun1.harvard.edu/~hbeacon/