From:
Elizabeth Barbone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Elizabeth Barbone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 11:38:09 -0400

Dear Gluten-Free Bakers,

Happy May!

Gluten-Free Baking and More is pleased to announce all new newsletter subscriptions include our sandwich bread recipe FREE with your 1st issue.

Gluten-Free Baking and More is an ad-free monthly newsletter devoted to great tasting gluten-free recipes. Each month new recipes for wonderful baked goods and main dishes are mailed to your door. All recipes are extensively tested prior to publication to ensure your success in the kitchen. No bean flours, flour blends or pre-made mixes are used in our recipes.

In the May issue of Gluten-Free Baking and More:
Honey Whole "Wheat-less" Muffins
Sautéed Chicken
Quick and Easy Pasta
Spring Asparagus
Coconut Layer Cake
Lemon Bars
and Much More!

Subscription Rates:
One Year $48.00
Six Months $27.00
(Rates good in the United States only.)

Substitution guide for people with multiple food allergies is available free of charge with your subscription.

Gluten-Free Baking Classes
Our class session is getting ready to wrap up for the spring. We have two classes still available!

Gluten-Free Breads 101, May 12 6:00 -9:00 pm Fee: $65.00
Gluten-Free Pizza, May 15 12:00 -2:00 pm Fee $45.00
All classes include an extensive recipe packet.
Class size is limited to 12 students. Sign up today!
Classes are held in Troy, New York

Please visit www.glutenfreebakingandmore.com for more information or call us at 518-279-3884.

Fall classes will be announced in June.

Happy Gluten-Free Baking,