Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 11:01:12 -0500

Hi all,

I saw the post regarding AMY'S dinners and am wondering the same thing
myself.

I started eating gluten free May 14 this year, and had great results.  I
then started eating the amy's dinners and the diarrhea returned.  I was
keeping a food diary, but quit when my symptoms improved.  So, I am not
sure if it is the Amy's products or not.  I would be really interested in
anyone else's experiences with Amy's.

Also, I would be interested in knowing how long you were gluten free before
your symptoms improved - especially the diarrhea part !  And, at my last
doc appt, my serum iron had gone back down to 12 (from 28 previously),
however, my hemocrit and hemoglobin were okay, although they were on the
bottom end of normal.  Any ideas there ?

Thanks !

Carla