From:
Elizabeth Barbone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 21:40:41 -0500

Dear Gluten-Free Bakers,
Hello and happy June!

Are you looking for a monthly publication devoted to gluten-free
baking/cooking? Then Gluten-Free Baking and More is the newsletter for
you!

Each month we bring you new gluten-free recipes that have been tested to
ensure your success in the kitchen.With easy-to-follow recipes and
practical advice, Gluten-Free Baking and More is perfect for anyone from
novice to experienced gluten-free bakers.

In this month's issue of Gluten-Free Baking and More:
*Graham Crackers
*Triple Berry Pie
*Farmers' Market Pasta
*Strawberry Shortcake
*Easy Drop Biscuits
*Snack of the Month
*and much More!=3D20

Gluten-Free Baking and More is an ad-free publication, focused on
gluten-free baking and cooking.

1-Year subscription $48.00
6-Month subscription $27.00
All new subscriptions include our sandwich bread recipe FREE!