Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 22:14:11 +1300
Irena, up til fairly recently there wouldn't have been a problem running large memory keys on W98 - almost anything would run provided that there were drivers available.

However, we're now into a period where W98 drivers aren't being written for most newer devices.  It would pay to ask the memory stick vendor if W98 drivers were on hand.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand