From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 20:23:01 -0700
Welcome to our new Listserver.

PCBUILD has been moved to our new Listserver.

The new listserver is:  [log in to unmask]

The new address to send messages to PCBUILD is:

One point to all of our subscribers who have set special
subscription settings, such as DIGEST.   These settings
have all been turned off in the move.  If you wish to receive
PCBUILD in Digest format send an email to:

In the body of the message type:

   SET PCBUILD DIGEST

I am sorry that the DIGEST mode settings were lost, but that happens
when you change servers.

Everything else about our new server works the same as before.
The moderators will be looking forward to approving your posts...
the listserver is now up and running.

   Bob Wright
List Owner