ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 04:16:39 -0500
let's just say that I'm convinced beyond words that I'm gonna go to Hell!

i'm sitting here trembling so badly that my fingers are hardly able to
properly type.  please!  Someone either call me or let me call you this
morning.  Even if it's over seas, i don't care, i'll call, just if you'll
let me.  Who cares now about the bill, this is a matter of spiritual life or
death.  not physical, mind you, i'm not suicidal, but I'm possitive I'm
going to hell, like it or not.  i gotta talk.  please someone! I know I'm
begging, but I won't stop.  I don't wanna be irritating, and no, i can't
just pray, please, don't even offer that.  i can't handle this through
e-mail, nor alone, period, and I odn't know honestly that emotionally I'm
gonna be able to make it through the evening.  should I say morning
actually.  Please!  Anyone!

I need to talk via voice.  I'm getting demanding i know, but you'll see why
when we talk.  Trust me...  I just can't take it!  no, no family issues,
something else...  pat, I'll say no more than to say No, Ann didn't do
anything wrong...  She actually helped, but I certainly didn't afterward
expect these results.  Please! I'm begging!  Someone, help me!  Please!

I'm extremely tempted to call phil, but I won't at this hour or he'd kill
me!

I'm totally outta breth i'm crying so hard.

Please! someone!

704-644-3714

or e-mail me your number.

Please!